The health and safety of A List Worldwide Passengers, Employees, and Partners is our highest priority, We continue to evaluate and adjust our operations to meet the evolving guidelines from the CDC and local government officials. As we continue to manage our way through this crisis, we are taking steps to proactively safeguard our operations and ensure the health and safety of our Chauffeurs and Passengers.
Per CDC and government official guidelines, A List Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation has implemented the below protocols, Please check back for updates.
In order to protect our Employees and Clients, Passengers with COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, fever, or chills will not be able to utilize A List Worldwide services!
These are the steps we take to proactively safeguard our operations and ensure the health and safety of our chauffeurs and passengers:
• All employees will undergo screening at the beginning and ending of each shift. Employees will not be permitted to work if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- In additional all office Employees and Chauffeurs will be temperature screened via infrared no touch thermometer gun.
• Vehicle exteriors are hand washed daily.
• ALL Vehicles are disinfected daily PRIOR to leaving the garage by our on site maintenance staff, in-between every ride by our Chauffeurs paying special attention to seating areas, armrests and door handles and as they return back to our garage.
• Sanitizing Alcohol Wipes and / or Alcogel will be available in vehicles for Chauffeurs and Passengers.
• Chauffeurs will be required to wear a face covering mask and gloves.
• Chauffeurs will handle all door handles
- Customers may handle their own luggage if they wish to do so.
• Physical contact and sharing of any items between our Chauffeurs and Passengers is strongly discouraged
Warmest wishes for Health and Safety,